Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I'm Loving About Being Preggers

I am loving the second trimester! I have felt so much better and energetic, it's great! So far, and maybe this is brutally honest, but let's go there anyways:
  • I love that being pregnant = no period! I'd much rather feel my body change and adjust to this new life than have another period
  • Not feeling nauseous anymore, who likes throwing up anyways?!
  • Although I have been experiencing "baby brain" (yes look it up, it's real) I have been more intentional and focused
  • Pregnancy has jumped start this better, newer me - who I am in Christ, in my relationship with others, and especially how I act (refer back to yesterday's Day 3 of Prayer post of what I am striving for)
  • I am starting to feel and look more pregnant which makes me all kinds of happy and plus-size cute
  • I am getting projects done! We (ok, more like the hubbs, but I pitch in when I can) are working on finishing our basement so it'll be the "kids/family room"
  • Listening to my mother and mother-in-law talk about their experiences while being pregnant =  closer to them in our relationships
  • Hearing the baby's heartbeat is like music to my ears

No comments: