Thursday, July 26, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 19

How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain: Still at -7lbs (we  go to the doctor next week so we'll see if this changes)
How big is baby: The size of a mango!
Maternity Clothes: Yep! Starting to look at clothes I can wear when school starts back!
Sleep: Has been getting better, but I am starting to toss and turn more.
Best moment this week: Having several days off with the hubbs!
Movement: Something's going on, hopefully it'll be confirmed next week at the doctor's office!
Food cravings: Cookies/Cookie dough
Food aversions: Turns out it wasn't acid reflux, my prenatal vitamins have been making me sick this whole time! So I know it's not a food, but vitamins are in this category of "aversions." I've been taking them at night to make sure the baby is still able to get all the DHA and folic acid it needs.
Gender: We find out in 1 week, I can hardly stand it, woohoo!!!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Runny aka over-easy eggs
What I'm not loving: Less than two weeks until I have to return to work, boo!
What I’m looking forward to: Going on a mini-vacation next week to see family and friends!
What I'm loving:  How great I've been feeling during the second trimester!
Milestone(s): Starting to feel some slight movement in my belly!!!!!!!

No comments: