Sunday, July 15, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 17

How far along: 17 weeks
Total weight gain: -2 lbs more! Yep that's a total of a 7 pound loss! I asked the doctor if this was ok and she said that it's normal for a plus size gal to lose weight (first with the nausea and vomiting in the first trimester and then it can continue if you're eating healthier and aren't eating meals like you used to) good to know and thanks doc!
How big is baby: The size of an onion!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Sleep: Still really weird dreams and the sleep has been off and on for being good and bad.
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat again at the doctor's office, this time it was much louder and stronger, still going 160 bpm!
Movement: Still awaiting to feel the flutters. Nothing yet, but hopefully something soon!
Food cravings: Vegetables: corn, peas, asparagus, squash, carrots, salads, etc.
Food aversions: None really, still no processed foods.
Gender: We'll find out in 3 weeks!!!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Eating deli meats for lunch on a sandwich!
What I'm not loving: The heat! It's crazy: last weekend we were in the triple digits and have been topping the 90s this week!
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling the baby move
What I'm loving:  The hot tub! We got it going and don't worry, we monitor the temperature and the time I'm in there so I don't "cook" our little one, but the jets in the tub have helped my back and feet!
Milestone(s): Starting and hopefully finishing our basement within the next week!

No comments: