Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 2 of Prayer: Good Work

Philippians 1:3-6 

"3 I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus"

Father, 
Yesterday I said you are good and you still are and always will be. You have a perfect will and the perfect plan. I am blessed, so very blessed, that this pregnancy is part of Your will. That I have the chance to have this child growing in me and to have such a supportive husband and loving family. It is my hope that you Lord would have Adam and I lead our children as You would have us lead, that we may look to you always and remember Your will. As we continue to share who you are throughout the world and what your Son has done on the cross, it also my prayer that our little one would be part of this "good work," too. Please continue to order our steps and let us  remember that you God always complete what you began for you will not be mocked by men or Satan.
Amen 

**Next day here**

No comments: