Thursday, July 5, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 16

How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain: still at -5 lbs (going to the doctor next week so we'll see how this changes)
How big is baby: The size of an avocado!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I bought a few new shirts, but would still like to my hands on another pair of shorts.
Sleep: Still really weird dreams and the sleep has been off and on for being good and bad.
Best moment this week: My best friend got married and I was the matron of honor!
Movement: Still awaiting to feel the flutters. Nothing yet, but hopefully something soon!
Food cravings: Meat: seafood (crab) and ribs!
Food aversions: Processed foods (still)
Gender: We'll find out in 4 weeks!!!
Labor signs: None for a while!!!
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach
What I'm not loving: The heat! It's crazy: last weekend we were in the triple digits and have been topping the 90s this week!
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!
Milestone(s): Actually looking pregnant! I feel like you can really tell we're starting to grow in this picture!

No comments: