Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My 100th Post!!!

Wow, never thought I'd actually get to post #100! I'm gonna use this opportunity to do what my prayer for the day is: to encourage with my words rather than tear down. In spite of the controversy about same-sex marriage, I am glad to see a company that holds fast to Biblical standards and has the right, thank goodness, under the first amendment to support those standards. Chick-fil-a, continue to stand strong and remember serving God and upholding his Word is more important than the ways of this world. Remember:

1 John 2:15
15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[a] is not in them. 

and 

James 1: 2-4

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

No comments: