Sunday, July 29, 2012

Super Excited about THIS

I have a good list of blogs I try to keep up with. Most of them are encouraging and I can relate to somehow, but most importantly, they're down to earth and all about the Lord. One such fellow southerner I've enjoyed following is Project: Babies. This girl is on the ball with her blog. She blogs regularly and about normal everyday occurrences that we all think of. She's already a momma of one (currently expecting baby #2) and has some good tips, ideas, and advice! One item she recently blogged about was breastfeeding. This is something I'm really hoping I can do once our little one is born, but after I go back to school I've been wondering, how am I gonna be able to breast feed if I'm at school and the baby's not with me? Solution: get a breast pump. Except, I don't want to shell out nearly $300 for one of those suckers or have anyone else shell out that much either, so home girl, Kristin blogged about this hot item here, and I got sooo excited so I went ahead and added it to our registry list; that and all the extra bottles, storage items etc. The pump itself is anywhere around $30 to $40 depending on what site you go to. That sounds like a much better deal to me! I've read some good reviews, but if any of you ladies out there still have a review to give, I'd love to hear, just post some comments below!

No comments: