Monday, July 16, 2012

Lucky-in-Love

Get a load of this fella...
Hiya handsome!!
I am one lucky girl to be married to this man! How did I snag such a fella? God certainly did a wonderful work when our paths collided! I just want to take the time on this manic Monday to give my hubby some accolades. He's been extremely supportive and generous in giving his time to help me around the house. He has such a heart to serve and he certainly goes above and beyond any expectations I have. As soon as he gets home from work he always welcomes me with outstretched arms to embrace and kiss me and talks to our baby.
Always cracking me up!

He's a hard worker, I mean a REALLY hard worker. He puts 110% into any task and will get down right disgusting, but he never NEVER complains! He is the best person I know, and he makes me want to be a better wife, soon to be mother, daughter, friend, sister, teacher and Christian. He knows how to encourage me when I need it, and he's genuine when he does so. He makes me laugh and knows how to make any day better. He takes care of me when I'm sick. And best of all, he knows how to lead us and our soon to be family of three. I love and adore him and I couldn't be more thankful that God chose to make this man my husband. You're an amazing husband, friend, brother, son, Christian, and soon to be father. I love you, Adam!

No comments: