Friday, August 31, 2012

Preggo Stats--24 Weeks

How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain: +1 1/2 lbs (We went to the doctor and found out I dropped another pound and a half)
How big is baby: The size of a cantaloupe! (Between 1-2lbs according to the doctor)
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
24 Weeks
Sleep: This past week has been much better!
Best moment this week: Getting off early to go to the doctor's appointment with Adam!
Movement: Heck yes! I've been feeling those little punches/kicks more and more!
Food cravings: A big fat juicy cheeseburger--thanks for making that happen Hazel ;-)
Food aversions: None. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Getting home from work at a decent time.
What I'm not loving: Still pulling long hours at work, but I know it'll pay off once the baby is here!
What I’m looking forward to: Having a three day weekend, thank you Labor Day!!!
What I'm loving: The fact that I am feeling this little fella more and more!
Milestone(s): We got the crib!

No comments: