Monday, August 27, 2012

We Did It!

We finally dragged our tails out the door and up to Roanoke with my parents to put together the baby registry at Babies R' Us! It took just over a whopping 3 hours, but we survived, and in the words of my husband, "That wasn't too bad, and it was fun!" I never thought I'd hear those words escape out of his mouth. In fact, it was a good thirty minutes as we were sitting down to dinner that he mentioned how wore out he was from all that "shopping." I laughed and said, "Shopping?! We didn't shop, we didn't buy the first baby item in that store." His response, "Yeah well we stood around and looked at stuff, so that's shopping to me." I gotta laugh at my hubbs and I've got to say how proud I am that on his day off he took the time to get this thing nailed down. Thanks Adam! I love you!

No comments: