Sunday, August 26, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 23

How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: +3 lbs (I go back to the doctor next week so we'll see how much more I've gained!)
How big is baby: The size of a grapefruit.
Maternity Clothes: Yep! I need to find a pair of jeans I can wear on the weekends so I don't freeze me and this little fella! 
Sleep: Still kind up and down; and I'm still getting up to pee regularly each night.
Best moment this week: Adam and I were able to spend the weekend together!! He was off Saturday & Sunday! And going to my cousin Ashley's baby shower, it was sooo neat and exciting! Makes me excited and anxious for ours!
Movement: Yep, getting stronger and stronger!
Food cravings: Pancakes--thanks Adam for fixing me some!
Food aversions: Pickles...this is ironic, I know. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Having consistent time off with Adam.
What I'm not loving: Still pulling long hours at work, but I know it'll pay off once the baby is here!
What I’m looking forward to: Finishing the basement and beginning to work on the nursery!
What I'm loving: The beginning of cooler weather and that fall is right around the corner!!!
Milestone(s): We finally put a registry together and had a lot of fun doing so!

No comments: