Sunday, August 12, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 21

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been weighed since being to the doctor so I'm sure it's still +3 lbs
How big is baby: The size of a pomegranate!
Maternity Clothes: Yep! School starts next week and I can't wait to wear some of the cute career clothes I bought!
Sleep: Depends on the night; sometimes its great, other times not so much.
Best moment this week: Feeling little man move!
Movement: Yes, but not consistent or for very long. 
Food cravings: Chick-fil-a
Food aversions: Still Mexican!
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Summer, where did it go?!
What I'm not loving: That school starts back on Monday (August 13) 
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling baby boy kick and move more consistently and frequently!
What I'm loving: My summer class is finally over! And even though I'd like summer to last a little longer, I am organized with school and am officially ready to start!
Milestone(s): Feeling the baby officially move!

No comments: