Saturday, August 4, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 20

How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: Up 3 lbs since the last time we were at the doctor's office
How big is baby: The size of a banana!
Maternity Clothes: Yep! Finally got another pair of shorts and they feel and fit great!
Sleep: Slightly getting worse; lots of tossing and turning.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender--BOY!
Movement: Starting to feel him move!
Food cravings: Twizzlers
Food aversions: Mexican (it's my favorite, but I had it three meals in a row, there's only so much a girl can take and that was too much!!!)
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Good sleep and living closer to friends, family, and our old church!
What I'm not loving: Having to go back to work!
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling baby boy kick
What I'm loving:  the hubbs! It's true, it's like I can't get enough time with him :-)
Milestone(s): Finding out the sex of the baby

No comments: