Thursday, August 16, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 22

How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been weighed since being to the doctor so I'm sure it's still +3 lbs (and is probably more at this point)
How big is baby: The size of a papaya
Maternity Clothes: You betcha!
Sleep: The sleep comes as goes as far as being good and bad. I have been waking up regularly (around 1:45am) to get up and pee and I usually wake up another two hours after that but then I'm able to go back to sleep until the alarm wakes me up for school. 
Best moment this week: Continuing to feel our little fella move!
Movement: Yep, getting stronger and stronger!
Food cravings: None really. 
Food aversions: Mexican (which is sad because it's my favorite)! 
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Summer break!
What I'm not loving: Pulling long hours at school (Even though we just began, I've been working most days between 10 - 11 1/2 hours--I have to work longer because I'm trying to get everything ready for the long term sub when I'm out on maternity leave which means I'm being really picky and OCD about lesson plans, etc.)
What I’m looking forward to: Finally putting together a registry!
What I'm loving: I got an A- in my summer course and I'm not taking classes this fall--it'll be nice to only focus on teaching and this little fella :-)
Milestone(s): Learning to not commit to everything!

No comments: