Saturday, November 3, 2012

Baby's Development - Week 33

We've got 7 more weeks to until baby's debut! I'm honestly hoping he'll come after first semester ends. We found out that FMLA will kick in if I have him before we leave for Christmas break, but if he comes after school gets out for break then FMLA would start January 7 when teachers are suppose to report back to school. If baby decides to hibernate and stay in the womb a little longer then I'll be able to stay out (if I've done my math correctly) until after spring break which means I'd have to go back to work for about five weeks before summer vacation! Keep your fingers crossed that maybe this will be in God's plans! In other news we're headed back to the doctor next week. We're now on two week cycles, and they sure are flying by! My brother-in-law Luke is in town this weekend so we're about to hit Target up so we can start finalizing the nursery. We're a bit slow in this process, but that's ok; at least (as far as I can remember) we have all the BIG stuff with the exception of some bottles and a swing. Other stuff we can get later, but anyone reading this who knows us is more than welcome to chip in ;-) Oh and one thing I've been meaning to say is how wonderful it feels to feel him moving inside me! I love his little kicks, hiccups, and all around movement. Lately, it seems as if he's starting to get anxious as he's pushing out more and more and we can see (what we think) is his head push out, which is exciting and a bit painful, but very worth it! Ok enough with the update for now, check out baby's development below!

Courtesy of http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/slideshow/how-big-is-baby.aspx?page=30

No comments: