Saturday, November 10, 2012

Baby's Development - Week 34

Six weeks to go and our little one will hopefully be in our arms! It's crazy to think about how fast time has flown by--it feels as if it were yesterday we just found out we were pregnant! Between last weekend and this weekend we've been extremely productive in getting the nursery ready--we still have some work to do on the house (i.e., CLEANING). Hazel came down on election day and helped me wash a ton of our little fella's clothes and get them organized and put away as well--thanks Hazel! We had our doctor's appointment on Wednesday who said everything (again) looks absolutely great and both baby boy and I are doing well! She estimated him at just under 5 lbs and thinks he'll be around 7 lbs at birth (which is what the previous doctor said, too)--this is music to my ears because we received a ton of newborn clothes and I'd love for him to be able to actually wear them!

On a side note, today my father and I are going to Rocky Mount to hopefully meet a lady who has a glider for sale. All that Adam and I really need/want to get for the nursery at this point is a glider w/ottoman, a changing table---which we're going to get from our wonderful friends Marcus & Gina-- another lamp, some wall decorations (since ours are looking bare) and then I'd like to finish the skirt, bumper, and shopping cart cover since we have yet to finish those. Minus a few other items for the baby we've been making tons of progress which makes me all kinds of happy since my goal for the month is to have everything ready to go by December 1 so we can relax and enjoy getting ready for Christmas :-)

Courtesy of http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/34-weeks-pregnant.aspx

No comments: