Sunday, November 18, 2012

Preggo Stats--35 Weeks

How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain: 8lbs 
How big is baby: The size of a coconut - but he's waaay cuter ;-) 
Maternity Clothes: Yup!
Sleep: Same as last week - it hasn't been too bad lately (probably because I fall asleep around 9-9:30 most nights)
Best moment this week: Celebrating a happy and wonderful 3 year anniversary to my favorite man!
Movement: TONS as always and we're both loving every minute of it!
Food cravings: Cereal
Food aversions: None.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None and still no Braxton Hicks
Belly button in or out: In, but managing to shrink away.
What I miss: Spending the weekends with Adam...that is really getting to me :-(
What I'm not loving: Same as last week: my fourth block class, that is really my biggest complaint--but I'm trying to see them as an opportunity to persevere and find joy in the Lord (but trust me this is hard)!
What I’m looking forward to: (1) Going to the Christmas Craft Show at BHS and meeting up with some girlfriends for breakfast--it does my heart good to be with friends (2) Thanksgiving! Gah - gimme that ham and stuffing now!
What I'm loving: The approaching holiday season--this is my favorite time of year!
Milestone(s): Celebrating three wonderful years to my hubby, he's the best man and I'm so thankful God made him mine!

No comments: