Saturday, November 3, 2012

Preggo Stats--33 Weeks

How far along: 33 weeks
Total weight gain: 6 1/2 lbs
How big is baby: The size of a durian--don't worry I had no idea what this was either. Apparently it's some kind of fruit. You can see some images of it here.
Maternity Clothes: Yessum!
Sleep: Getting slightly better, but my back sure is killing me!
Best moment this week: spending Halloween with my hubby and friends!
Movement: Tons of it and I'm loving it!
Food cravings: Halloween candy, but I crave that every year at this time ;-)
Food aversions: None.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Hopefully none for a few more weeks!!!
Belly button in or out: In- but getting more shallow
What I miss: Being able to sleep through the entire night.
What I'm not loving: My fourth block class, that is really my biggest complaint--but I'm trying to see them as an opportunity to persevere and find joy in the Lord (but trust me this is hard)!
What I’m looking forward to: Having Tuesday off for Election Day and having this presidential election done and over with!!! (I love teaching Government but there's only so many negative ads a girl can take!)
What I'm loving: The nursery is finally coming along! I've been worried/anxious to get it done for weeks now and we're finally able to work on it!
Milestone(s): We're now into the last six weeks at school and November provides us with lots of days off so I'm really really excited that there's finally a light at the end of this tunnel for school!

No comments: