Saturday, November 24, 2012

Baby's Development - Week 36

We've officially made it to the ninth month! I'm so excited I could pee myself---actually I really could go to the bathroom....be back in a sec!

Phew! Anywho, praise God that we've made it this far--it's hard to imagine that in one more week our little fella will be considered full term! This week has been amazing! We've been able to travel and visit family and friends we haven't had the chance to visit in a month and of course eat lots of wonderful Thanksgiving goodies that we feasted on even days later. I believe our little fella truly enjoyed the experience as it felt like he did somersault after somersault when I fixed plates of the delicious goodness later! At our last appointment it was estimated that he's approximately just under/around the 6lb mark and he's still being estimated at 7-7 1/2 pounds at birth--a normal healthy baby weight! As always, I'll ramble more about our family shenanigans in the preggo stats this week, but please check out little man's development below.
Courtesy of http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/36-weeks-pregnant.aspx

No comments: