Saturday, October 27, 2012

Preggo Stats--32 Weeks

How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 6 1/2 lbs
How big is baby: The size of a squash
Maternity Clothes: Yessum!
Sleep: Good and bad depending on the night.
Best moment this week: Being able to take a 3 day weekend with the hubbs to go see family and friends in Mobjack/Mathews, VA where we were able to have Baby Shower#2 & 3!
Movement: Tons of it and I'm loving it!
Food cravings: None this week, maybe ice cream if that.
Food aversions: Nothing really sticks out.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Hopefully none for a few more weeks!!!
Belly button in or out: In but getting more shallow
What I miss: Being able to sleep through the entire night.
What I'm not loving: How tired I am this trimester, I keep going to bed earlier and earlier!
What I’m looking forward to: Halloween--it's right around the corner and I love seeing all the different costumes kids wear, plus my friends Hazel & Amanda will be coming down--we're ordering pizza and gonna watch "Hocus Pocus" while trick-or-treaters come to our door.
What I'm loving: Baby Shower #2 hosted by my sweet mother-in-law and her dear friend Priscilla--it was amazing--pictures and post to come as well as Baby Shower #3 which was given to us by our church in Mathews, VA - Redeeming Grace--both showers really blessed us!
Milestone(s): We got several items we really wanted/needed from the baby showers!!!

No comments: