Sunday, October 7, 2012

Preggo Stats--29 Weeks

It was homecoming week at the high school I work at and on this particular
day itwas "Throwback Thursday" where you dress up from a period history
and I chose to
be Greek for a day!
How far along: 29 weeks
Total weight gain: 6+ lbs
How big is baby: The size of an acorn squash
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Sleep: I've got the whole getting up in the middle of the night thing down, but now I'm starting to toss more and more as its getting more difficult to sleep on my sides, too. 
Best moment this week: Having the weekend off (I had class last weekend and next weekend so having time off is precious)!
Movement: Oodles! Apparently its a party in my belly everyday ;-)
Food cravings: Cheeseburgers -- but the real kind -- not the McDonald's processed stuff!
Food aversions: I've noticed spicy foods are what is triggering (part) of the acid reflux so I'm trying to be more careful by not eating certain foods.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None--though we are educating ourselves about what to expect!
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: I know I've said this before, but sleeping on my stomach
What I'm not loving: My 4th block World History I class--those kids don't know the meaning of discipline and good behavior!
What I’m looking forward to: Finishing the nursery; we only painted it this weekend, and have a ways to go, but my goal is to have the bulk of it finished by the end of this month! And I'm looking forward to the upcoming baby showers!!!!
What I'm loving: The smell, looks, and tastes of fall! (I have candied pecan from BHG in my scentsy and it smells delicious!)
Milestone(s): Getting the nursery painted

No comments: