Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baby's Development - Week 30

Wow! I can hardly believe we've made it to 30 weeks, only 10 more to go! I find the "size of baby" this week ironic when considering last week he was the size of an acorn squash; cucumber just doesn't seem as big, especially when most cucumbers my mother grew were pretty pathetic this summer. This kid is packing some punches and I love feeling him move; Adam's feeling him more and more and not only is he feeling him, but other people finally are, too. Next week my mom is hosting a baby shower for this side of the state and my mother-in-law is throwing us one the weekend after that for everyone on that side of the state. It definitely stinks that so many people we love are so far away, but at the same time, it's wonderful to be getting showered with double the showers and blessings :-)

No comments: