Saturday, October 20, 2012

Preggo Stats--31 Weeks

How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
How big is baby: The size of a pineapple
Maternity Clothes: You know it!!
Sleep: Good and bad depending on the night.
Best moment this week: We got the stroller my parents and brother got for us! Adam put it together and it looks fantastic, I'm very happy with our choice of stroller!
Movement: Oodles! Apparently its a party in my belly everyday ;-)
Food cravings: Japanese food! (I finally had this for dinner last night!!!)
Food aversions: I've noticed spicy foods are what is triggering (part) of the acid reflux so I'm trying to be more careful by not eating certain foods.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Hopefully none for a few more weeks!!!
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Getting out and doing much; we haven't had much time to ourselves as a couple so I'm really looking forward to the end of this month!
What I'm not loving: How tired I am this trimester, I keep going to bed earlier and earlier!
What I’m looking forward to: Our second baby shower (which will be next weekend) and hosted by my wonderful mother-in-law, Marty! 
What I'm loving: Adam finished painting the trim in the nursery so we're done painting! In other news, I've been going to a Bible study with Sue (a colleague and great sister and friend) for the past couple of weeks and it's doing my heart lots of good!
Milestone(s): We got the stroller this week and today's our first baby shower!!!

No comments: