Sunday, October 14, 2012

Preggo Stats--30 Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
How big is baby: The size of a cucumber
Maternity Clothes: It felt like Christmas this week because I ordered a pair of jeans and they finally arrived (they're the ones I'm wearing in the picture)
Sleep: Continuing to get worse...I know this is a sign of things to come and expect
Best moment this week: Adam and Dad finished painting the nursery (I said this last week, but the color we chose for the top part of the room looked terrible so they fixed it--all that's left is the trim!)
Movement: Oodles! Apparently its a party in my belly everyday ;-)
Food cravings: Japanese food!
Food aversions: I've noticed spicy foods are what is triggering (part) of the acid reflux so I'm trying to be more careful by not eating certain foods.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None--though we are educating ourselves about what to expect!
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Getting out and doing much; we haven't had much time to ourselves as a couple so I'm really looking forward to the end of this month!
What I'm not loving: My 4th block World History I class
What I’m looking forward to: Our first baby shower :-D It's next Saturday and I'm eager and thrilled to see everyone and get lots of goodies for our little fella! 
What I'm loving: Fall -- this is my favorite season!
Milestone(s): We got a few gifts for the baby already!

No comments: