Saturday, October 6, 2012

Baby's Development - Week 29

This little fella has been kicking up a storm lately! He must think it's party time every evening when I'm trying to rest, because he sure is dancing! We have 11 weeks to go until his due date, and truth be told I can believe it'll be less than two before we're in single digits! God has been so good to me throughout this time--I haven't had any complications and have enjoyed really enjoyed being pregnant! Even though this little one thinks it's party time in my belly, I sure do love feeling him kick and having those family/friends around me feel it, too. How wonderful our God is that it was he who thought to make conception/pregnancy so intricate and miraculous! Check out my preggo stats where I update a little more about how I'm doing, too!

Courtesy of http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/30-weeks-pregnant.aspx

No comments: