Sunday, September 30, 2012

Preggo Stats--28 Weeks

How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 6+ lbs
How big is baby: The size of an eggplant!
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Sleep: Still getting up at least once and sometimes twice a night.
Best moment this week: We made it to the third trimester!!!
Movement: Oodles! 
Food cravings: Cereal (just about any kind)
Food aversions: None, just some of the same things I didn't like before I got pregnant.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in
What I miss: Having consistent time off with Adam!
What I'm not loving: My 4th block World History I class--those kids don't know the meaning of discipline and good behavior!
What I’m looking forward to: Getting the nursery together!
What I'm loving: The weather--it's getting much cooler and feels more like fall!
Milestone(s): Passing the glucose tolerance test after getting a slightly elevated result from the glucose screening!

No comments: