Thursday, September 6, 2012

Baby's Development - Week 25

This past week has flown by, which makes me realize that even though I know we've still got some time before this little critter makes his debut, it's also going to go by really fast! Adam and I have finally narrowed our list down and have at least a first name picked out, but not a middle--although I think we'll be pegging that down soon, too. He's starting to move more and more, and Adam finally felt his son kick earlier this week--he's been kicking for a while, and it's gradually getting stronger, but Adam couldn't feel it before, now he can! The look of awe and excitement on his face at the realization that he actually felt his son was indescribable! And today, a former student of mine showed up after school to introduce me to her little one: a boy as well---that definitely had me itching and desiring to hold our little one! How wonderful and precious this experience is and praise God for the work He has done!
Courtesy of http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/25-weeks-pregnant.aspx

No comments: