Saturday, September 15, 2012

Preggo Stats--26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 1/2 lbs
How big is baby: The size of a head of lettuce
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Sleep: Good or bad, depending on the night. 
Best moment this week:   Getting to spend lotsa time with my Mom! It was her birthday this past week and we were able to celebrate with her :-)
Movement: Yep! Yep! Yep! I've been feeling those little punches/kicks more and more!
Food cravings: Spicy Italian foot long from Subway
Food aversions: Peppermint
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Sleep!
What I'm not loving: My 4th block class, those kids are a handful and stress me out!
What I’m looking forward to: Next week Adam's family will be in for a three day weekend and Adam gets all three days off, woooohooo!
What I'm loving: How blessed we are; God has been so good to us!
Milestone(s): Does making it through another week count?

No comments: