Sunday, September 23, 2012

Preggo Stats--27 Weeks

How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 1/2 lbs
How big is baby: The size of a rutabaga
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Sleep: I am up at least once a night; sometimes twice, but my body is finally adjusting to it, so it's not so bad
Best moment this week: (1) Mom and I finished the crib sheets, I'm now working on our little fella's shopping cart cover seat and curtains for the room. (2) I got a three day weekend with my wonderful husband and his amazing family whom we haven't seen in over a month and a half!
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: Captain Crunch (for breakfast)
Food aversions: None, just some of the same things I didn't like before I got pregnant.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In, although it's getting more and more shallow (though I doubt it will actually "pop")
What I miss: Sleeping in--this body is determined that it'll be up by 7:30 each day, including weekends
What I'm not loving: Acid reflux, I had my first experience with that this past week, yuck!
What I’m looking forward to: The third trimester!!!! (We're already less than 90 days away from baby's due date)
What I'm loving: The pack 'n play Mom and Dad Davis got us!
Milestone(s): While Mom and Davis were in, we were able to take them to the hospital and take a tour of where we will deliver--it was an exciting (and overwhelming) experience for all of us!

No comments: