Saturday, September 22, 2012

Baby's Development - Week 27

We're one week away from officially being in the third trimester! I can hardly believe! The second trimester has flown by and with it, we've been able to praise God for the many milestones we've reached: documenting this growing belly/baby, finding out the sex of the baby, and feeling this little one squirm and kick! Plus, I have felt GREAT, more like myself this trimester, too. I'm eager to know what the last trimester has in store, I'm hoping I don't waddle too much by the end of this :-) And with this third and final trimester, we're getting that much closer to actually having our little one in our arms---with some of purchases and gifts we are receiving, everyday feels like its becoming more and more of a reality that we're actually going to have a child!!!! I still can't wrap my head around that some days! Check out the baby's development below:

Courtesy of http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/27-weeks-pregnant.aspx

No comments: