Sunday, September 9, 2012

Preggo Stats--25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 1/2 lbs
How big is baby: The size of a head of cauliflower
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Sleep: Getting worse :-( I am waking up multiple times throughout the night, usually once to use the bathroom and the rest I just can seem to stay asleep.
Best moment this week:    1) Adam felt little bun kick!!! 2) going to see my cousin Courtney get married--congratulations!   3) Sewing the sheets for the crib with mom!
Movement: Yep! Yep! Yep! I've been feeling those little punches/kicks more and more!
Food cravings: Fried chicken (LOVE IT)
Food aversions: None. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Sleep!
What I'm not loving: I've had a cold/upper respiratory infection for over 2 weeks and am over it!! Also, for the next three months I have a class I have to take for re-certification; it's on Saturdays from 8-5pm BOO! Thankfully I only have 4 Saturdays to go!
What I’m looking forward to: Finishing the basement, getting to work on the nursery, and our baby showers!!!
What I'm loving: The fact that I am feeling this little fella more and more!
Milestone(s): Adam felt our little boy kick! 

1 comment:

Jess said...

WOOO HOOO IM BACK ;) love ya!