Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ultrasound - 9 weeks


This was our very first ultrasound! I was a bit nervous and anxious, but everything went great! We got to the center that administered the ultrasound and waited for about five minutes (the service was great)! And then were ushered back after taking care of some paperwork. The woman had me lie down on this chair that stretched out and asked me to pull down my pants and lift up my shirt--can we say goodbye comfort zone?! Then she put this jelly on my belly and in no time at all had the little thing-a-ma-bob on my stomach reading where our little one was. Although we couldn't hear anything, it was the neatest experience to see him/her on the screen, even though he/she didn't look like much.The picture above is one that is in the "Belly Book" that was given to me and as you can see an arrow is pointing directly to our little bun. Although our next ultrasound won't be until sometime during the second trimester, I already can't wait to see him/her again!


No comments: