Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 13

How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain: I actually LOST 5 pounds! I was excited to know this but a bit confused, when I asked the doctor he said it's normal and that it's probably due to nausea and vomiting.
How big is baby: The size of a peach! Grow baby grow!
Maternity Clothes: Finally caved and bought some shorts and gauchos, looking forward to getting a bathing suit for our babymoon!
Sleep: Getting somewhat better. I woke up in the middle of the night and realized I was sleeping on my stomach, I freaked out! I was told it's ok to sleep on the stomach but it just makes me worry.
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat!!! Best sound in the world! 160 beats per minute!
Movement: None so far and probably not for a few more weeks. 
Food cravings: I haven't been into meat, but lots of fruits & veggies, like I can't get enough of 'em!
Food aversions: Chicken. Had a grilled chicken wrap the other day, but everything else chicken related just isn't hitting the spot.
Gender:  Not sure yet. We were told we'd find out in 7 weeks! 
Labor signs: None for a while!!!
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Fitting into summer clothes from last year.
What I'm not loving: Acid reflux, this stuff is not fun!
What I’m looking forward to: 1) car shopping 2) babymoon
Milestone(s): We are officially in the second trimester!

2 comments:

mike said...

I'm gonna be a grampy!! Yahoo!!

Marie said...

You're going to be a great Grandpappy dad!! :-D