Thursday, June 21, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 14

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been back to the doctor since last week so I guess we've stayed the same.
How big is baby: The size of a lemon!
Maternity Clothes: Still looking for a bathing suit. Would like to get another pair of shorts and some shirts now that they're getting snug.
Sleep: This week has been better, we "switched" our sides of the bed so I'm facing the fan which is nice!
Best moment this week: The nausea has gone away!!!!
Movement: Still haven't felt a thing and probably won't until we get closer to 20 weeks
Food cravings: Crab cakes and strawberry & banana smoothies!
Food aversions: Processed foods! 
Gender:  Not sure yet. We'll hopefully find out in 6 weeks!
Labor signs: None for a while!!!
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Deli meats
What I'm not loving: Acid reflux, this stuff is not fun (but this week it has subsided somewhat)
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!
Milestone(s): We bought a family vehicle, the Rogue, and it's great!

No comments: