Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Day We Found Out We Were Gonna Be Parents

Here are a few pictures I thought I'd share of the day we found out we were pregnant! My period was late so I thought what the heck and took a test. These were the results...

I love the look on Adam's face! I bought him a gift and was gonna have him open that first, but then I decided to just throw a hamburger bun in the oven to see if he could "guess" what I was trying to say; needless to say it was a bit of a puzzle and took him a few minutes to figure it out. But once he did, man are those pictures priceless!

2 comments:

Emily Morrice said...

what a sweet way to tell your hubby you're pregnant!! happy for you two :)

Marie said...

Thanks so much! It's funny because any other time we thought we were Adam was always right there with me so as soon as I found out it was killing me not to call him, but I wanted to capture his real reaction! :-D