Saturday, June 9, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 12

How far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb
How big is baby: The size of a plum!
Maternity Clothes: Just bought something similar to a Bella band so I can wear some old summer shorts and capris. I'm good on most of my tops.
Sleep: Lately, not so great. I've been scared to sleep on my stomach, despite the fact that for weeks I was told it's ok. Needless to say I'm tired of sleeping on either of my sides.
Best moment this week: School's finally out! School actually got out May 31, but my last day was earlier this week on Wednesday (when we announced Baby Davis).
Movement: None so far.
Food cravings: Squash (yellow and zucchini) and bear claw donuts (the kind that have the chocolate on top and custard filling in the middle) -- yum! 
Food aversions: None this week.
Gender:  Not sure yet. 
Labor signs: None for a while!!!
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach
What I'm not loving: Being a "super sniffer" as Adam calls me (I can smell everything and it's not always pleasant)!
What I’m looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at the next appointment and going on our "babymoon"
Milestone(s): We announced we were pregnant the same day Adam proposed 

No comments: