Thursday, June 28, 2012

Preggo Stats--Week 15

How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been back to the doctor since last week so I guess we've stayed the same, who knows? (I don't keep a scale at home)
How big is baby: The size of an orange!
Maternity Clothes: Still looking for a bathing suit. Would like to get another pair of shorts and some shirts now that they're getting snug.
Sleep: I've had good and bad sleep, but definitely some really weird dreams!
Best moment this week: Really getting my energy back!
Movement: Still haven't felt a thing and probably won't until we get closer to 20 weeks
Food cravings: Fruit gummies!
Food aversions: Processed foods (still)
Gender:  Not sure yet. We'll hopefully find out in 5 weeks!
Labor signs: None for a while!!!
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Joining in with everyone like I used to (I went on the Leverett Girls' Getaway and couldn't go on the zip line or go tubing). 
What I'm not loving: Acid reflux, this stuff is not fun (but this week it has subsided somewhat)
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!
Milestone(s): My best friend Keilah is getting married this weekend and I'm the Matron of Honor!!!

No comments: