Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Change Will Do You Good!

The Longs on their wedding day!
My hair was getting long and fussy and boring so I cut it. Yep, you read that correctly! Yes it was on a whim. A pure spur of the moment let's make it happen scenario. Let me rewind and set the scene.

It was about a month ago when the hubbs and I were visiting another couple-friend of ours: the Longs (Adam & Kathryn). Back in college, Kathryn and I both wanted to be teachers, she wanted to teach elementary and I wanted secondary; so we had the whole education connection AND we were RAs together during the 2007-2008 school year. So needless to say we've become good friends.

Short and Sweet!
Anywho, we decided that it would be nice to have a weekly get together, mainly because Kathryn and I need some socialization as well as a break from school work in the evenings. Trust me, if you knew what kind of schools we worked in you'd completely understand! So long story finally coming to a close, Kathryn took cosmetology in high school and is able to cut hair, and she's pretty darn good at it! So after eating dinner and chit-chatting, I asked, she cut, and now this is my new look and it has done me good. Thank you Kathryn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the short hair - it looks great on you! And I love seeing your pretty face on this blog...I will DEFINITELY be your follower! haha! ~ Keilah

Unknown said...

I tried to tell you many times how good you look with short hair. This wasn't your spur of the moment thing. It was mine!! Your subconscious finally listened to me and got you to do it. So I'll accept the thanks anytime. Love you.
Dad