Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rejuvenation? Yes, please!

This week has drained me of any energy, which I truly need! With the changing of the time on Sunday, my body has had a hard time transitioning. On top of that, our car died Monday, and Adam was stranded in West Point. We were supposed to meet the Air Force recruiter that night but Adam got off work too late so the recruiter said to come back the next evening. So, we decided to make some last minute plans and meet with a friend of ours, Marcus. Along the way we decided to meet up instead of driving two cars out to his house. Adam parked at Nick's and I met him there. Well needless to say when I finally got my stuff outta my car and hopped into his,  the thing wouldn't crank! We spent the rest of Monday night trying to fix it, but left discouraged.

Last night, Adam and his dad (who drove all the way out there as well) were able to take off the starter and sure enough when they got to an Advanced Auto to test it, it was dead. So my husband bought another one, drives all the way back to West Point, gets the "new" starter on there only to find that it too doesn't work. He was able to take it back, but they said they'd have to order a new one. So now we're patiently waiting for the new starter to come in. So minus the fact that my body is not well rested, and now that our finances and time aren't either, I'm just ready for some rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation.....is it the weekend here yet? Hope your week (and Wednesday) are better than mine!

No comments: