Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yes, this actually happened...

I'm just now catching up to blogging regularly since school is officially out for summer, praise the Lord! I was never so anxious to be done with school as I was last year and this year! With that being said, this post is one I meant to write up in April, but forgot to do so. Therefore, without further ado allow me to introduce to you, Miss Piggy , a sow who happened to find her way to our house one evening.

She was a very energetic pig, as if on a mission. She meandered around a bit, first looking for something to eat, then wisely chose to leave before she too might become eaten! In actuality, we found out she belongs to some neighbors who live down a lane about a quarter of a mile down our road.
For the record, no animals were hurt in the publishing of this post!

No comments: