Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tick Tock

Have you ever noticed that when you're waiting for God's direction, that the seconds feel like hours, and the minutes like days? I'm in that period of waiting where I'm so anxious to know where the Lord will be sending Adam and I that it is almost unbearable. We've prayed in earnest about an opportunity, that doors would be opened. But we only want His will. As amazing as this job would be, we know that if the Lord's hand is not in it, then we don't want it. There may be some tears on our my end, but I know God's plan is always better. So whether you stumbled upon this blog by accident or you're a continual reader, please just pray over our situation, and especially that my heart would NOT be anxious!

1 comment:

Dad said...

You know we will. Just hang in there for now. You are greatly loved. :)