Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm Back and with Good News!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in nearly two months! You have every right to be upset with me, however I bring good news! I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with my new school, ahem, my alma mater! I LOVE teaching there! That's not to say that I haven't had any hiccups along the way, but I am thrilled beyond all measure at how things are going! BHS is such a breath of fresh air, I no longer dread going to work like I did at that "other school" (which shall remain nameless)! The camaraderie among the teachers is amazing and I love my department! And throughout this whole process, Adam has remained relentless is staying by my side, supporting, loving, and helping me along the way! (Let's be honest, half of everything that's been graded so far wouldn't have made it if it weren't for him)! I am blessed beyond words to have him!

Aannnndd, Adam and I have some wonderful news....(no not that kind).....we bought our first house! We are beyond thrilled with it! It's 2100 sq. ft for under $90,000! What a steal! We're waiting for the loan to get out of underwriting so we can hurry up and "close" on it. Our hope is to be in it withing a *week* if all goes accordingly! I promise to have pictures and will post all our renovation DIY shenanigans! In the meantime may all thanks and praise go to the One who makes all things possible!

No comments: