Friday, July 15, 2011

Currently...

our house is an absolute wreck! For two weeks now, I've been off and on again packing. You might ask, off and on again? Yes, it's been that way because Adam and I have been busy just going, going, going! We've been making trips back and forth to Bassett and Quinton, as well as to Adam's family, our church, and the past two days I was out as a chaperon to our youth for Liberty University's SBCV Studentz Camp "for a night" retreat. It was wonderful and I know the youth as well as myself got a lot out of it, but I sure am glad to be back home!

So being that I'm finally at home, you'd think I'd be ready to get on the ball with packing again, right? No! I've lost my "mojo" as  one movie character put it. And it's simple, right?! Get your butt off the couch, grab a box and start piling stuff in it! Sheesh. Yet, I simply just want to  take a break from it. I'm sad or emotional, just lazy. Ahh, well I do have all of next week, and if I finish everything now then what would I do next week?! Sigh. Yes, I'm a genius. Happy Friday to all!

No comments: