Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Official, We're Homeowners!

Last night, we had the hardest time falling to sleep. Adam and I were like little kids waiting for Christmas morning to arrive! We could hardly contain ourselves, in fact both of our nerves were practically shot this morning! And it took all I had to actually get up and go to work. My administration cleared it for me to come in late to school, provided that I had coverage if I didn't get back in time for my first class to start. I chose to come in so it wouldn't feel like I hadn't achieved anything during my planning and would have to stay late this evening, too.


So around 8:45am, I left the high school and drove to meet the hubbs, where we proceeded to go to the lawyer's office. There, approximately 50-70 pieces of paper and the jist of what they contained were handed for us to sign and sign away we did! 45-50 minutes later the sellers handed us our keys! So it's official, we're homeowners, and praise God from whom all blessings flow!

4 comments:

Jess said...

SO happy for you Marie! :)

Marie said...

Thanks Jess! Can't wait to have you all over!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations! So excited for you two :) Your house is so cute!

Marie said...

Thank you Kathryn! We're super excited for all God has done. I hope to have some before and after posts coming up soon!