Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For the love of...

Fall! Oh how delicious that word tastes in my mouth! I absolutely love fall, it is by far my most favorite season. [I may be slightly biased since my anniversary and birthday are in November.] Everything about fall screams out at me. I perhaps have a slight affinity with it. ;-)

If you haven't noticed, I haven't updated the blog in quite some time, but with Fall finally here, I felt a change would be good! So as the saying goes, out with the old, in with the new! I took down the 'ol spring/summer look and added a pie, an owl, some leaves, lots of plums and browns and voila, the blog had a makeover! I apologize for not posting pictures on the house, we were out of town last weekend and haven't had any time to really work on anything. The good news is that we've finally narrowed down a color for a our bedroom, so we hope to get to work on that this weekend! Anywho, I hope you're having a marvelous Tuesday! 

No comments: