Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sewing Endeavor #2

The idea...
Instructions
I made this around the beginning of March, and have been meaning to blog about it for a  while. It seems that many couples I know are pregnant so needless to say "baby fever" has returned. As much as I'd love to get pregnant, now is not the time for us to be trying so instead I decided to throw myself into a project. I hadn't sewn since I made the Redskins pajama bottoms for my father-in-law so with this extra long weekend at my parents house I decided it'd be a great project for me and mom.

I honestly don't know where I'd be without the help of my mother in these projects. Though I manage to tackle and start the project on my own, I always need her help at some point or another in it, and without her I'd be lost! So thank you mom for your dedication and not giving up on me!

Follow-up of instructions
Final product, minus the snaps!
I've decided that if I could, and I am highly considering it, I'd like to start making more baby outfits, blankets, onesies, footies, etc. and of course give them as gifts as well as donate them to either a charity and/or hospital. Adam's grandma, Barbara Davis, knits baby hats and they are adorable, so I figured if she can do it then I could, too. I have completed two projects (baby blankets) since completing this little outfit and I plan to blog about them in the next few days, so be ready and thanks for following!

2 comments:

Adam Davis said...

Lookin good, baby! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

You have always been a smart girl. Proud of you and Adam.