Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Favorite Men

I absolutely adore the men in my family! Every morning my husband calls to encourage me and keep me focused on the Lord as I'm on my way to work. Every evening as I leave school, I call my father to see how his day has gone as well as dump my complaints on him, for which he never loses heart, faith, or patience with me and is ever mindful that to tell better days are yet to come! And every now and again, if I'm lucky, I get to have a long much awaited conversation with my brother, Nathan.


The reason I'm blogging about these men is because each one of them walks with God, and their walks have encouraged me. Their faith is real and rough. My husband is a constant reminder of how good God is to us. My father is an encourager that anything is possible and keeps reminding me that God has plan; he was the man that turned my heart to God and was there when I asked Him to be my Savior. My brother, whose own walk with the Lord started about a year and a half ago, has the glow of a young head-over-heels in love Christian attitude about him--he reminds me what I was like when I first gave my life to God. Each of these men are absolutely wonderful and I am blessed beyond all measure to know them.

No comments: