Saturday, October 15, 2011

Grad School

I am sorry that I seemed to pick up there for a while and have now let you down. I can't believe half of October is already gone! Where is time going? In the time I have not posted, I have been working on the house, school, and my graduate school application. Today, actually just a mere fifteen minutes ago I submitted my application to Virginia Tech's Graduate School! I feel confident and proud of myself. This has been quite the process and I'm glad that this load is now off my shoulders. Please say a prayer if it's God's will that I be accepted. I received a confirmation email (already) that my application has been received and that I should hear something in roughly two weeks. Now starts the waiting and anxiety, but I know everything's in God's hands. In the  meantime I'm off to working on the house. Again, I promise to start posting some before/after pics in the next few days! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: